3DBiopsy, Inc. is a medical device company that is developing a comprehensive System ultimately intended to aid in the diagnosis and treatment planning of prostate cancer—the most commonly diagnosed significant male cancer and second leading cause of cancer deaths. Created by prostate cancer specialists, the 3DBiopsy System is expected to achieve improvements in biopsy accuracy which may reduce the need for radical surgery or full radiation and lower costs for the healthcare industry.
Brad J. Buscher
Business Development Officer
- Mr. Buscher is a merchant banker and through his business has led the financing of the Company to date.
- He is responsible for the Company’s current product development, product engineering, FDA clearance, IP protection strategy and establishing the Company’s reimbursement strategy.
- Mr. Buscher has extensive experience with start-up investments in healthcare, medical diagnostics, inorganic chemistry and real estate and has been the Chairman of commercial banks, insurance brokerages, real estate development entities, leasing companies and has extensive experience in the formation and development of early stage enterprises.
Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Anderson has worked with Mr. Buscher for almost 20 years setting up and growing early-stage companies.
- He brings his extensive background in setting up systems and controls for start-up entities to the initial phase of financing and operational functions of 3DBiopsy.
Dr. E. David Crawford
Chief Scientific Officer and Founder
- Dr. Crawford is an internationally renowned urologist, Endowed Professor of Surgery, Urology and Radiation Oncology.
- He is Head of the Section of Urologic Oncology at the CU Denver Health Sciences Center and School of Medicine.
Dr. Marshall Lucia
Co-Founder, leads the development of the 3D pathology software
- Dr. Lucia is Professor of Pathology and Vice Chair of Anatomic Pathology at the CU Denver Health Sciences Center and School of Medicine.
- He has over 20 years of experience in translational biopsy research and 12 years of experience in bio-repository.